Smithsonian Rooster Weathervane – Pure Copper
Exquisite heritage design from our prestigious Smithsonian Collection; handcrafted by Good Directions artisans.
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 27” L x40″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 27″ L x 22″ H x 3″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
The rooster is one of the oldest weathervane designs. Now he’s ready to adorn the roof top of your home, garage, cupola, or gazebo! Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18″ L directionals, and copper globes. The pure copper will age naturally over time.