Shark Weathervane – Pure Copper Hand Finished Grey Patina
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 30” L x 32″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 30″ L x 14″ H x 6″ W.
- The pure copper has a hand finished grey patina.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, here comes Good Directions fearsome shark weathervane! You won’t need a bigger boat to reel in this toothy predator as you adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, or gazebo! Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18″ L directionals, and copper globes.
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!