Racing Sloop Weathervane – Pure Copper with Brass Sail
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 24” L x45″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 24″ L x 27″ H x 5″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
This classic sloop fills its sails from the breeze to adorn the roof top of your home, garage, cupola, or gazebo! The Racing Sloop Weathervane – Pure Copper with Brass Sail is crafted from pure copper and designed with brass accents, presenting a visually striking contrast. Admire the beauty of this weathervane as the copper and brass patina over time. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18″ L directionals, and copper globes.
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed! Dimensions: 41″L x 32″H x 34″W (wingspan)