Proud Rooster Weathervane – Pure Copper & Brass
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 26” L x 30″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 26″ L x 22″ H x 2″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
The rooster is one of the longest standing weathervane designs. Now he’s ready to adorn the rooftop of your larger home, garage, cupola, barn, gazebo, pergalo, or shed with the grandfather of all weathervanes. This Proud Rooster Weathervane – Pure Copper & Brass, is crafted from pure copper and designed with brass accents, presenting a visually striking contrast. Admire the beauty of this weathervane as the copper and brass patina over time. If you prefer to maintain the original look of the weathervane, you can easily do so by applying the Spray Lacquer to the weathervane. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 23″ L directionals, and copper globes. The Pure Copper finish will age naturally over time.