Large Horse Estate Weathervane – Pure Copper
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 48” L x 42″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 48″ L x 24″ H x 3″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Head held high, this elegant thouroughbred was commonly seen on weathervanes from 1850. Now he’s rearing to adorn the rooftop of your larger home, garage, cupola or barn. Perfect for the house-proud homeowner. Weathervanes are easy to assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 23″ L directionals, and copper globes. The Pure Copper will age naturally over time.