Horse Weathervane – Pure Copper
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 33” L x 36″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 33″ L x 18″ H x 4″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Head held high, this elegant thoroughbred is a common weathervane design from 1850. Now he’s rearing to adorn the roof top of your home, garage, cupola, or gazebo! Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18″ L directionals, and copper globes. The Pure Copper finish will age naturally over time.
Good Directions is proud to have been selected by the Smithsonian Institution to design and market their exclusive line of Weathervanes.