Galloping Horse Weathervane – Pure Copper Hand Finished Bronze Patina
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 24” L x 33″ H x 15″ W; Figure-only: 24″ L x 15″ H x 1″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Our Galloping Horse Weathervane gracefully swings with the wind atop your roof, serving as a reminder of a great colonial homestead. This pure copper weathervane has a beautiful hand finished bronze patina. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 23″ L directionals, and copper globes. The Pure Copper finish will age naturally over time.
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed! Dimensions: 41″L x 32″H x 34″W (wingspan)