Galloping Horse Weathervane – Pure Copper Hand Finished Bronze Patina
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 24” L x 33″ H x 15″ W; Figure-only: 24″ L x 15″ H x 1″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Our Galloping Horse Weathervane gracefully swings with the wind atop your roof, serving as a reminder of a great colonial homestead. This pure copper weathervane has a beautiful hand finished bronze patina. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 23″ L directionals, and copper globes. The Pure Copper finish will age naturally over time.