Copper Bell Tube Bird Feeder
- Beautiful bell shape design with a durable long-lasting copper finish
- Strong plexiglass tube withstands the elements
- Large roof overhangs feeding tray to help keep birds and seed dry
- Finial top unscrews to easily fill feeder
- Generous 4-pound seed capacity so you don’t have to refill as often
- Easy to hang and enjoy
- Drainage holes keep seed dry
- Dimensions: 21″ H x 11″ W x 11″ D
The Bell Tube Bird Feeder from Good Directions is an exquisite combination of class and quality. A conveniently clear tube with 3 feeding ports dispenses tasty seed to a lipped tray, so birds can eat from all angles. Our copper-finished base and roof compliment the ambiance of any area. The stylish roof doubles as protection against precipitation. Simple by design, this combination of classic charm and modern flair is hung with ease and makes knowing-when-to-fill a breeze. Drainage holes in tray help keep seed dry. Measuring 21″ H x 11″ W x 11″ D, it’s sized to hold a plentiful 4 pounds of seed so you don’t have to fill as often!
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 23 in|
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!