Classic Cottage Bird House – Verdigris Pure Copper Roof
- Pure copper patterned-roof with Verdigris finish and a long-lasting hardwood base
- Appropriate 1.25″ entry attracts an array of beautiful birds, including: nuthatches, titmice, wrens and more.
- Perch-less entry protects from predators
- Generous 3″ hole on back with sliding copper door makes cleanup a breeze
- Air vents strategically placed to provide fresh air
- Drainage holes in base
- Easy to hang and enjoy
- Dimensions: 12.5″H x 8″W x 6″D (10″H without mount)
Comfort comes easily with the Classic Cottage Bird House from Good Directions. The verdigris copper top stops the rain and snow, keeping songbirds cozy. The perch-less entry protects from nest-raiding paws, giving birds the freedom to enjoy their home. A generous 3” hole on back with sliding copper door makes clean-up a breeze. Air vents circulate fresh air through the space and drainage holes are in the base. The long-lasting, mango hardwood base is complete with a pattern of horizontal lines, it’s an appealing addition to any outdoor oasis. Attract a variety of beautiful song birds with a 1.25” entry. Dimensions: 12.5″ H x 8″ W x 6″ D (10”H without mount).
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 14 in|
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!