Sedona Hose Pot with Lid, Brass Accents
- Elegant garden focal point with a beautiful verdigris brass finish.
- Leaf shaped handle on lid.
- Charming and bold, brass finish handles make it easy to transport.
- Holds up to 150′ of hose.
- Raised interior base helps guide the hose withing the container.
- Multiple drainage holes eliminate excess water.
- Convenient side hole allows the hose to be easily connected to outdoor faucet.
- Can also be used as planters, firewood containers or impressive drink buckets.
- Dimensions: 20″L x 20″W x 17″H.
Posh, yet practical, these attractive hose pots enrich the yard and garden with their style and charm. A handsome hiding spot for up to 150 feet of unruly garden hose, each pot is handmade using Old World techniques with modern innovation to create an attractive and practical outdoor accent. A raised interior base helps guide the hose within the container, while multiple drainage holes eliminate excess water. An ample side hole allows the hose to be easily connected to an outdoor faucet. These versatile containers can also be used as graceful planter, firewood containers, or impressive drink buckets sure to strike up conversation.
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 16 in|
Features: A handsome hiding spot for your hose that will protect it from the elements. Elegant garden focal point. Holds up to 150′ of hose. Raised interior base helps guide the hose withing the container. Multiple drainage holes eliminate excess water. Convenient side hole allows the hose to be easily connected to outdoor faucet. Can also be used as planters,…
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed! Dimensions: 41″L x 32″H x 34″W (wingspan)
Features: Artisan-hammered, 22-gauge pure copper Decorative lip allows birds to perch and get a drink Copper is a natural germ-killer which helps maintain a sanitary bird bath Basin is 2″ deep as recommended by the Audubon Society Durable, 17″ brass chains and hooks will never rust Easy to hang and enjoy Dimensions: 21″H x 13.5″D