Sailboat Cottage Weathervane – Pure Copper w/ Roof Mount
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather Roof Mount, an assembly rod, solid brass 11″L directionals and copper globes.
- This size weathervane is ideal for any garden, deck or yard.
- Assembled Size: 21” L x 28″ H x 11″ W; Figure-only: 21″ L x 10.5″ H x 3″W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
With ist New England origins, this boat is ready to adorn the rooftop of smaller structures, sheds, and gazebos. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 11″L directionals, copper globes and adjustable roof mount.
Adjustable Aluminum Roof Mount
(#401AL) Adjustable Aluminum Roof Mount
Smithsonian 956 Eagle Weathervane By Good Directions
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed! Dimensions: 41″L x 32″H x 34″W (wingspan)
Smithsonian Arrow Copper Weathervane
Good Directions is proud to have been selected by the Smithsonian Institution to design and market their exclusive line of Weathervanes.