Proud Rooster Weathervane – Pure Copper
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 26” L x 40″ H x 18″ W; Figure-only: 26″ L x 22″ H x 2″ W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Often called the “emblem of St. Peter” the rooster weathervane has served as a useful instrument and symbol of dawn for centuries. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 23″ L directionals, and copper globes. The Pure Copper finish will age naturally over time.
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed! Dimensions: 41″L x 32″H x 34″W (wingspan)