Huntington Vinyl Cupola with Copper Roof By Good Directions
For over 35 years, Good Directions cupolas have been the perfect complement to your home, garage, shed, barn, gazebo, pool house, carriage house, horse barn, or pavilion. Our expertly crafted, made to order, Huntington windowed cupola features roof molding and reinforced interior supports for added strength. It’s made to order in the USA from durable, maintenance–free Royal Brand PVC–vinyl, constructed with precision using a CNC Router for accuracy and a lifetime of enjoyment. The Huntington features a 16–ounce, 24 gauge copper, hip style roof that adds an architectural element of beauty and lasting value to your home. Our cupolas arrive in 3 sections for easy installation, includes assembly hardware and easy–to–follow detailed installation instructions, and are weathervane ready with a built–in internal mounting bracket. YouTube videos are also available to walk you through the installation step by step. Good Directions vinyl cupolas have an industry exclusive Lifetime Warranty. For a distinctive finishing touch to your home, add a Good Directions weathervane or finial.
Here at Weathervanes.Net we are proud to be the leading innovative retailer of Cupolas in the US marketplace. Our product specialist’s set us apart as a company that can help you find the right cupola, for the correct roof pitch and shipped within the correct lead time for your project.
Tip: Consider adding a Weathervane atop one of our Cupolas for a perfect way to crown a home.
- MAINTENANCE FREE, ROT FREE, ROYAL© BRAND SOLID CELLULAR PVC VINYL – expertly crafted using a CNC Router, for a precision cut every time. May be painted with exterior acrylic latex paint.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH – Roof has reinforced rafters. Louvered mid-section equipped with interior wood framing brace. 18 gauge Heavy Duty staples used instead of single nails to prevent components from shifting and for increased strength and durability.
- Square size measured at roofline. Fits up to a 10/12 pitch roof (most roofs). When calculating the size of your cupola, use our steadfast builder’s rule of thumb: 1.5 inches of cupola width for every foot of unbroken roofline. See photo for more information.
- MADE IN THE USA – Made to Order
- LIFETIME WARRANTY– Industry Exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
- WEATHERVANE READY – Cupola is ready to accept a Good Directions weathervane. Includes pre–installed weathervane bracket inside the roof for easy installation. Weathervane rod can be easily inserted through the precut hole on top of the roof. A brass seal is also included to close the insert if you choose to enjoy your cupola without a weathervane. This will ensure your cupola remains completely waterproof. The insert is easily removed if you decide to add a weathervane to your cupola in the future.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY AND EASY INSTALLATION – Comes in three sections for easy installation and delivery. Includes assembly hardware, predrilled holes and an easy-to-follow installation guide.
Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time Measurements are for figure only – Add an additional 20″ to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod We stand behind every product – Your satisfaction guaranteed! Dimensions: 41″L x 32″H x 34″W (wingspan)