28″ Verdigris Atlas Armillary Sundial with Brass Accents
- Enjoy the magic of celestial time passage right from your home.
- Constructed with a cast aluminum base and verdigris finish, forged steel sphere, and an inner brass gnomon.
- Originally created to represent the Earth as the center of the universe, this armillary will become the centerpiece of your home or garden.
- Functioality meets classic design with our handcrafted, heirloom-quality, recreation of true ancient time and seasonal measurement.
- Assembled size: 28″H x 27″W x 16″D. Weighs 15 lbs.
The Greeks have used sundials to measure time since 100 B.C. Reminiscent of classic Greek mythology, this Atlas Armillary Sundial will demand attention, whether placed in your home or garden. An exquisite and functional work of art, the brass sphere is imprinted with Roman numerals to measure time as the sun casts it’s shadow throughout the day, just as it did in ancient Greece.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 19 in|